- Bachelor’s Degree in Nutrition Science and Health and Wellness
- USAG Certified Gymnastics Coach
- NSCA Certified Personal Trainer
- COPE (Center of Obesity Prevention and Education)–certified Health Coach
- Certified Lagree Pilates group fitness instructor
- PiYo group fitness instructor
- Rehab Fitness
- Neuromuscular Strength
- Conditioning Weight training
- U.S. Army
- Fitness competitions always placing top 5
- Taught Army Youth Soccer Teams
- Taught English in Foreign Countries
THIS IS JESSICA
Sports have always played a key role in my life, I’ve played volleyball for about 13 years. In college, I was a 3-year letterman in volleyball and a 4-year letterman in track. After playing for so long I made a transition into coaching and rehabilitation. I did my final internship at the big bend region physical therapy clinic for my undergraduate degree, I am currently in my master’s program during the first part of my master’s program I was a Graduate Assistant for the volleyball and track team.
I’ve worked with colleges athletes who are trying to improve their game as well as seniors with hip or knee replacement, and personally with weight loss. Even though I’ve always been active I’ve also struggled with weight. That’s why I do this I want people to understand that even though you struggle it’s doable whether it’s 15 lbs. or 50 lbs. its possible, you are recovering slowly but you’ll get there, and the simple fact that you can always improve in the sport you play.