- Bachelor’s Degree in Nutrition Science and Health and Wellness
- USAG Certified Gymnastics Coach
- NSCA Certified Personal Trainer
- COPE (Center of Obesity Prevention and Education)–certified Health Coach
- Certified Lagree Pilates group fitness instructor
- PiYo group fitness instructor
- Rehab Fitness
- Neuromuscular Strength
- Conditioning Weight training
- U.S. Army
- Fitness competitions always placing top 5
- Taught Army Youth Soccer Teams
- Taught English in Foreign Countries
THIS IS JENILLE
Functional fitness and nutrition are my life. I structure my days around healthy motion, healthy eating, and healthy sleep. Maintaining good health has been my goal since a very young age. At the age of two, I was introduced to the world of gymnastics and dance. I have over fifteen years of experience in the field, which allowed me to become an elite gymnast and a USAG certified gymnastics coach. This is exactly what lead me to build a life structured for a healthy lifestyle.
I had the honor of serving in the U.S. Army. While enlisted, I challenged myself to great physical lengths and had the privilege of playing in many Army soccer teams and volunteering teaching Army youth soccer teams, volunteering teaching English in foreign countries and competing in Fitness competitions always placing top 5. Additionally, I challenged myself mentally by training to be an E.M.T. and otolaryngology/audiology specialist. In which, made my training in anatomy and physiology extensive. Following a successful military career, I have been advancing my fitness and nutrition education with the National Strength Conditioning Association (NSCA) certified personal training program and Action Personal training certification, completing my bachelor’s degree in nutrition science and health and wellness, attending Institute for Integrative Nutrition, and working on becoming a Center of Obesity Prevention and Education (COPE)–certified health coach. In addition, she still serves the greater Austin area as a Texas State licensed Hearing Instrument Audiology specialist connecting her patients back to their world and families.