Certified Personal Trainer and US Army veteran, having experienced 2 tours in IRAQ, as well as, 2 travel tours in South Korea.
I had the opportunity to instruct morning PT sessions. I also conducted special population PT for light duty and recovering soldiers, as well as, those who needed to pass their PT tests.
I always had a passion for fitness and living healthy, and wanted to continue this lifestyle, as well as, motivate others, which is why I made a personal choice to assist others with their specific fitness and weight loss goals.
My specialties include:
- Designing and Implementing Military and First Responder Conditioning Fitness and Nutrition Programs
- MMA Conditioning
- Muscle Strength & Conditioning
- Cardiovascular Endurance General Conditioning and Weight Loss for all populations
- Current Ace Certified Personal Trainer
- US Army 2000-2008 - Combat Lifesaver Certification
- Current CPR/AED Certification