Our Mission at WellFIT Personal Training - San Antonio
- WellFIT was established in 2002, by Patricia Jentsch, Certified in Specialized Programs for Individuals living with or recovering from illness and injury. To Include Diabetes (Type 1) and (Type II), Heart and Lung Ailments, Severe Obesity, Neck, Back and Knee Issues, Parkinsons, MS, Fibromyalgia, Thyroid and other Auto-Immune Disorders. Voted San Antonio's Top Personal Trainer among her peers and clients Patricia brings a wealth of experience and knowledge, as well as, creates a personable, focused and motivating atmosphere for all. WellFIT is family owned and operated, and is proud to have her sons Jaron and Kayne, come aboard with the same passion in helping others achieve a healthier lifestyle.
- WellFIT provides training in your home, your office, subdivision gym or clubhouse, an outdoor location of your choosing, or at any of our small private studios throughout Texas.
- The WellFIT Mission – to Motivate, Educate , Support and be a Postive Role Model for all of our clients; to help achieve and exceed all of their fitness and nutrition goals, to always provide ongoing support far after their program with the ultimate goal of living a healthy and active lifestyle.
- WellFIT trainers will accommodate your busy schedule, by providing training Monday Through Sunday 24 hours a day and also give you the option to train at various locations, so there is never an excuse about time, distance etc.
- WellFIT staff are well educated and certified by nationally accredited, sports science and rehabilitation organizations and are constantly keeping up with the changing methodologies of fitness and nutrition so that you know you are getting the most efficient, the safest and best training experience around.
- Patricia Jentsch – Owner, Certified Fitness Therapist, Nutritionist, YogaFIT instruction, TRX Instruction –Extensive educational background in Kiniseilogy, Rehabiliatation, Sociology and Nutrition. Patricia has over 20 years experience in all aspects of training to include, sports specific training, natural body building preparation, Functional Fitness, Youth Fitness, Medical fitness Programs, Nutrition , Pre and Post Pregnancy Fitness. , Sports Specific Conditioning for the elite and recreational athlete.
- Caroline Kabiri – Certified Fitness Trainer – Specialzing in Function fitness and Pre/Post Pregnancy Fitness – Marathon Training – Outdoor Fitness Camps.